If there’s one thing open source gets high marks for, it’s the incredibly strong foundation of communities (there are more than 90,000 community members across 183 countries working on OpenStack alone!). And in our opinion, there’s nothing better than stepping outside our offices and into the communities, be they OpenStack contributors, Red Hat partners, and our customers. This fall, we have plenty of opportunities to do just that, with a solid schedule of events all over the world.
We look forward to talking with you about open banking, digital engagement, transactional efficiency, and more. Keep reading for details on where you can find us, and we look forward to seeing you wherever our paths cross this fall.
Wall Street Technology Association (WSTA) Enterprise Architecture Strategy panel, September 20 in New York
Finovate Fall, September 24-27 in New York
Infosys Finacle Conclave, October 2-4 in Antwerp, Belgium where Red Hat’s Arvind Swami, director of FSI Solutions for APAC, will be speaking on October 4 from 11:25 – 11:40 a.m. on “Open Banking Work with Open Architectures.”
Future Banking Summit, October 4-5 in Mumbai
Digital Risk and Internal Control, October 8-9 in Malaysia
Open Fintech Forum, October 10-11 in New York where Red Hat will be speaking on a variety of topics.
- Wednesday, October 10 at 10:00 a.m.: Red Hat’s Paul Burt is delivering a tutorial on “Containers: What’s Hype and What’s Ripe? Learning the Fundamentals of Docker and Kubernetes.”
- Thursday, October 11 at 12:05 p.m.: Chris Van Tuin, chief technologist for North America West at Red Hat, is presenting “A DevOps State of Mind: Continuous Security with Kubernetes.”
- Thursday, October 11 at 12:05 p.m.: Mike Bursell, chief security architect at Red Hat, is speaking on “When You Shouldn’t Use Blockchains – or Smart Contracts.”
- Thursday October 11 at 4:25 p.m.: Andre Pitanga, Red Hat senior solutions architect, is presenting “Compliance Automation for Containerized Services.”
STAC Summit on High Technology in Finance, October 16 in Chicago
Money 20/20, October 21-24 in Las Vegas
Sibos, October 22-25 in Sydney
- Join us Tuesday, October 23 for Happy Hour at our booth, L05, in the level 4 exhibition zone, from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Don’t miss Eric Marts, Red Hat technical product marketing manager for financial services, during his Open Theatre Session on the Expo Floor, Thursday, October 25 from 10:00 – 10:30 a.m. He’ll discuss the topic of APIs and Open Banking in his talk “APIs are not enough: How open communities will make Open Banking truly disruptive.”
STAC Summit on High Technology in Finance, October 29 in New York City
Open Banking and API, October 30-31 in Melbourne
Digital Banking Summit EU, November 19-21 in Surrey, UK
Money Live Summit, November 26-27 in London
Digital and Open Banking Conference, November 27 in Hong Kong