Cloud computing continues to be a focus for IT departments in nearly every industry. IDC predicts* that by 2018, at least half of IT spending will be cloud-based, reaching 60 percent of all IT infrastructure, and 60–70 percent of all software, services, and technology spending by 2020. Of course, defining and implementing a simplified, fully automated private cloud can be challenging for telcos and others. Join us on November 15 to learn how to create and architect a private cloud environment for your business, using Red Hat Virtualization and Red Hat CloudForms.
Successful adoption of cloud infrastructure requires consideration of technology, people and processes necessary for the successful transformation to a simplified, fully automated private cloud. However, proprietary virtualization and management solutions can slow productivity, often at a higher cost, creating a bottleneck. To maintain productivity and accelerate innovation, IT departments need flexible, scalable capabilities, free of vendor lock-in, to fuel business innovation.
Presenters Matt Nolan, senior cloud architect in Red Hat’s Cloud Infrastructure Practice, and Julio Villarreal Pelegrino, principal cloud architect at Red Hat, will discuss how Red Hat Virtualization and Red Hat CloudForms enable users to manage large and complex data centers more efficiently, and at a much lower cost, than proprietary virtualization solutions.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Create a private cloud environment with Red Hat Virtualization and Red Hat CloudForms.
- Architect Red Hat Virtualization and Red Hat CloudForms for a multi-datacenter private cloud.
- Craft a self-service catalog and use self-service provisioning.
If you missed any of the earlier webinars in this series, be sure to check them out on-demand:
- Key considerations of an effective cloud strategy
- Architecting your cloud for maximum flexibility
- Agile IT with automation and infrastructure as code
- Unified IT management and policy strategies
We hope you’ll join us on November 15 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time U.S. to learn more about building your private cloud.