As businesses modernize and transform to keep pace, developers are looking for tools to improve agility and productivity throughout the application development life cycle. To remain competitive and flexible, today’s solutions need to allow for secure cloud integration and the opportunities that containers can provide. Join us for an August 2nd webinar to learn how using OpenShift on OpenStack for your cloud application platform can expand your developer toolkit.
Jeff Ekstrom, Red Hat’s technical cloud evangelist, and Arun Rajan, principle product manager at Rackspace, will provide an overview of an open source solution using Rackspace Private Cloud powered by Red Hat OpenStack Platform, using OpenShift application development platform.
Attendees will learn how using this kind of solution can help developers:
- Deliver a full suite of cloud services on your premises
- Deliver a heterogeneous cloud that supports virtual private machines, bare metal servers, and containers
- Provide an enterprise-grade container management solution based on Kubernetes and Docker
- Provide a common application development platform across multiple clouds
- Focus on developing instead of day-to-day operations
The webinar will be held on Wednesday, August 2, 2017 at 12 p.m. EDT (9 a.m. PDT). Register today!