Deploying network functions virtualization (NFV) offers a host of benefits for telecommunication service providers, such as lowering costs, increasing flexibility, and speeding time-to market. And some of the largest service providers in the world are already reaping those benefits, by transforming from big-iron networks to cloud-based, software centric virtualized networks. Join us for a webinar on Tuesday, December 12 at 11 a.m. ET to get your business on the path to NFV.
Secure, real-time communications make very specific demands on virtualized infrastructures, beyond data applications. To realize the full benefits of building and deploying new services quickly while improving operational efficiencies, it’s important to build high performance NFV cloud environments with micro-service VNFs.
The live webinar will be presented by Sanjay Bhatia, vice president of solutions marketing at Ribbon Communications and Paul Lancaster, partner development manager at Red Hat. These experts will highlight:
- The importance of robust, high performing OpenStack NFV Cloud infrastructure to maintain a trajectory of success
- The use of cloud native and micro services VNF architectures to enable secure real-time communications
- Security, automation, elasticity and reliability in the real-time cloud
- How to build your cloud software infrastructure using trusted providers, products and services that are tested, supported, and certified
- Service provider use cases for real time communications
Join us to Tuesday, December 12 at 11 a.m. ET to jump start your path to NFV deployment.