Healthcare organizations continue to experience big change and opportunity, and there’s a lot to consider – from security and privacy to patient financing and new assistive technologies. Often it helps to check in with partners and providers for insights, advice and support. Here at Red Hat, our healthcare team is ready to provide that, and is gearing up for a busy fall conference season. In fact, it’s already begun with this week’s Security Summit Week Healthcare Day at HIMSS in Cleveland!
We hope to see you at some of these events. Make sure to stop by our booth and join our sessions to learn more about how open source solutions are meeting new healthcare challenges head on, while providing added benefits along the way. In the meantime, check out our case studies on how other healthcare organizations are using Red Hat technologies to move their business forward.
- On October 26 we’re exhibiting at the Cyber Security Summit Healthcare Day in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Join us in Toronto November 7-9 at HealthAchieve 2016. Our Canadian team will be hosting a booth at the event.
- We will be at the Cerner 2016 Annual Health Conference in Kansas City, Mo., on November 11-18. We hope to talk with you at our booth there.
- December will bring us to the AHIP Consumer Experience & Digital Health Forum. We’ll be exhibiting at the show, which runs December 6-8 in Chicago.
- We’ll round out the year at the Connected Health Conference in Washington, D.C., on December 11-14. Make sure to stop by our kiosk to say hello, and don’t miss our presentation in the Mobile Pavilion.
Wishing you a fall conference season full of inspiration and innovation to evolve and improve your business in 2017. We hope to see you soon!