ProductsDesktop Server Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Satellite Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportAccelerate Automate Integrate Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Fuse Red Hat JBoss A-MQ BRMS Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Cloud and virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Product Architecture Services
Advanced configuration and integration support for Red Hat technologies
Integrating Red Hat® technologies into your existing environment can require more expertise or resources than you have in your IT department. With Red Hat Product Architecture Services, our experts design and install a custom solution to meet your enterprise#39;s specific business needs.
Custom solutions designed and installed for you
Our consultants assess your requirements, design and install an advanced configuration, and validate the solution setup. Plus, we give you tools and training to be successful long after our consultants leave. This service offers:
- Design: Advanced configuration design based on product implementation requirements, proven use cases, and Red Hat expertise.
- Installation: Targeted configuration and integration as well as validation of the solution setup.
- Training: Guidance on best practices for ongoing management of your solution, documentation of your installation and configuration, and observations about additional performance opportunities.
Product Architecture Services
Red Hat Consulting offers the following Product Architecture Services:
- Open Infrastructure-as-a-Service Architecture Service: Design and launch your hybrid cloud for maximum IT efficiency, responsiveness, and flexibility.
- Enterprise PaaS Architecture Service: Enable faster, more efficient deployments of OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat.
- Red Hat Certified Cloud Provider Management Architecture Service: Ensure the delivery of a safe, scalable, supported, and consistent environment for cloud deployments.
- Red Hat JBoss® Fuse Proof-of-Concept Workshop: Establish the right architecture, standards, tools, and practices to make your pilot project with Red Hat JBoss Fuse or Red Hat JBoss A-MQ a success.
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse Performance, Scaling, and High Availability Review: Increase performance, stability, and other qualities of service that are built into your Red Hat JBoss Fuse or Red Hat JBoss A-MQ infrastructures.
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse Go-Live Assessment: Move your JBoss Fuse or JBoss A-MQ integration infrastructure into production safely and securely.
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse Architecture Workshop: Define your Red Hat JBoss Fuse or Red Hat A-MQ architecture, with help from the experts.
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse Architecture Assessment: Validate and refine your existing integration architectures for stability, scalability, and additional qualities of service.
To learn more about Red Hat Product Architecture Services, contact Red Hat Consulting.