Red Hat Cloud Architecture (CL350)
Skills for private cloud deployments using Red Hat technology
Cloud computing offers economy, flexibility, scalability, efficiency, and ease-of-automation that make it an emerging platform-of-choice for many organizations.
Red Hat cloud solutions provide a combination of mature open source technologies unified by robust, easy-to-use management tools and processes.
The Red Hat Cloud Architecture (CL350) two-day course is designed for IT architects who require a detailed understanding of Red Hat cloud capabilities and wish to gain the knowledge needed to select the right components and develop applications for their organization's private cloud. Students will participate in a detailed, task-oriented introduction to infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) cloud computing by exploring a private cloud computing reference architecture built with Red Hat software.
Throughout the course, students will perform tasks using this private cloud, including deploying hypervisor hosts, deploying virtual machines in the cloud, and managing the virtual machine lifecycle and resources. In addition to exploring the deployment and unified management of distributed applications across hosted, in-house, or hybrid cloud resources, students will learn how these flexible systems can easily shift or scale to meet changing needs.
- A vocabulary for describing cloud services and deployments
- Managing the deployment and lifecycle of virtual guests using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager
- Deploying software to Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems using Red Hat Network Satellite
- Deploying JBoss® Enterprise Application Platform (JBoss EAP) applications using JBoss Operations Network (JBoss ON)
- Efficiently scheduling work with Red Hat MRG Grid
- Introduction to Red Hat CloudForms, an evolving product for integrating private and public clouds into a unified hybrid cloud
- Experienced Linux system administrators and IT professionals who are responsible for using Red Hat technologies to deploy a cloud technologies
- Technical decision-makers seeking an overview of the Red Hat cloud reference architecture for a private IaaS cloud
- Students must be familiar with concepts and skills tested in the RHCSA certification
- A high-level understanding of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, KVM, and Red Hat Network (RHN) Satellite
Ways to Train
|Red Hat Cloud Architecture (CL350)
|$1,600 (6 Training Units)
|Team Onsites||Contact a training specialist for a quote at 866-626-2994|