ProductsDesktop Server For Scientific Computing For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Network Satellite ManagementExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportWeb Server Developer Studio Portfolio Edition JBoss Operations Network FuseSource Integration Products Web Framework Kit Application Platform Data Grid Portal Platform SOA Platform Business Rules Management System (BRMS) Data Services Platform Messaging JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise
SolutionsApplication development Business process management Enterprise application integration Interoperability Operational efficiency Security VirtualizationMigrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Systems management Upgrading to Red Hat Enterprise Linux JBoss Enterprise Middleware IBM AIX to Red Hat Enterprise Linux HP-UX to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Solaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux UNIX to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Start a conversation with Red Hat Migration services
TrainingPopular and new courses JBoss Middleware Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing and Virtualization curriculum
ConsultingStandard Operating Environment (SOE) Strategic Migration Planning Service-oriented architecture (SOA) Enterprise Data Solutions Business Process Management
EX297 JBCD - Persistence Exam
The JBCD - Persistence exam tests whether candidates are ready for the real-world responsibilities of creating and maintaining Java applications that use the Java Persistence API (JPA) with Hibernate®.
The JBCD - Persistence certification is designed for:
- Experienced Java application developers and architects
- Business component and database developers
Certification program requirements include:
- The JBCD - Persistence which consists of one section lasting up to four (4) hours.
- This certification exam is performance-based, meaning that candidates must perform tasks on a live system, rather than answering questions about how one might perform those tasks.
- The hands-on nature of this exam make real-world experience a critical facet of preparation.
- Exam results are emailed within five (5) business days following the exam.
- All JBCD certifications have a 'current' window for three (3) calendar years. See re-certification policies for more information.
- Read JBCD - Persistence Exam objectives for more information on skills requirements.
JBoss Hibernate Technology (JB297) offers training on relational persistence for Java through the Hibernate application stack.