EX297 JBCD - Persistence Exam
The JBCD - Persistence exam tests whether candidates are ready for the real-world responsibilities of creating and maintaining Java applications that use the Java Persistence API (JPA) with Hibernate®.
The JBCD - Persistence certification is designed for:
- Experienced Java application developers and architects
- Business component and database developers
Certification program requirements include:
- The JBCD - Persistence which consists of one section lasting up to four (4) hours.
- This certification exam is performance-based, meaning that candidates must perform tasks on a live system, rather than answering questions about how one might perform those tasks.
- The hands-on nature of this exam make real-world experience a critical facet of preparation.
- Exam results are emailed within five (5) business days following the exam.
- All JBCD certifications have a 'current' window for three (3) calendar years. See re-certification policies for more information.
- Read JBCD - Persistence Exam objectives for more information on skills requirements.
JBoss Hibernate Technology (JB297) offers training on relational persistence for Java through the Hibernate application stack.