EX311 JBCD-Seam Exam
The JBCD-Seam exam tests an individual's readiness for the real-world tasks associated with using Seam efficiently to intelligently tie components together and manage increasingly complex IT systems.
JBoss Certified Developer in Seam (JBCD - Seam)
A JBoss® Certified Developer in Seam has demonstrates that the knowledge, skills and abilities to create web applications using the JBoss Seam framework.
- This certification exam is performance-based, meaning that candidates must perform tasks on a live system, rather than answering questions about how one might perform those tasks.
- The hands-on nature of this exam makes real-world experience a critical facet of preparation.
- Exam results are emailed within five business days following the exam.
- All JBCD certifications have a 'current' window of 3 calendar years. This 'current' window can be extended by earning additional Red Hat credentials. See re-certification policies for more information.
- Read the JBCD-Seam Exam objectives for more information on skills requirements.
The JBCD-Seam certification is designed for:
- Enterprise systems architects
- Experienced enterprise Java developers
- Technical managers
- JBoss Seam Application Development (JB311) courses or equivalent experience
- Read the JBCD-Seam Exam objectives for more information on skills requirements
In preparation to take the JBCD-Seam Exam (EX311), Red Hat recommends: