ProductsDesktop Server For Scientific Computing For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Network Satellite ManagementExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportWeb Server Developer Studio Portfolio Edition JBoss Operations Network FuseSource Integration Products Web Framework Kit Application Platform Data Grid Portal Platform SOA Platform Business Rules Management System (BRMS) Data Services Platform Messaging JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise
SolutionsApplication development Business process management Enterprise application integration Interoperability Operational efficiency Security VirtualizationMigrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Systems management Upgrading to Red Hat Enterprise Linux JBoss Enterprise Middleware IBM AIX to Red Hat Enterprise Linux HP-UX to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Solaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux UNIX to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Start a conversation with Red Hat Migration services
TrainingPopular and new courses JBoss Middleware Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing and Virtualization curriculum
ConsultingStandard Operating Environment (SOE) Strategic Migration Planning Service-oriented architecture (SOA) Enterprise Data Solutions Business Process Management
EX311 JBCD-Seam Exam
The JBCD-Seam exam tests an individual's readiness for the real-world tasks associated with using Seam efficiently to intelligently tie components together and manage increasingly complex IT systems.
JBoss Certified Developer in Seam (JBCD - Seam)
A JBoss® Certified Developer in Seam has demonstrates that the knowledge, skills and abilities to create web applications using the JBoss Seam framework.
- This certification exam is performance-based, meaning that candidates must perform tasks on a live system, rather than answering questions about how one might perform those tasks.
- The hands-on nature of this exam makes real-world experience a critical facet of preparation.
- Exam results are emailed within five business days following the exam.
- All JBCD certifications have a 'current' window of 3 calendar years. This 'current' window can be extended by earning additional Red Hat credentials. See re-certification policies for more information.
- Read the JBCD-Seam Exam objectives for more information on skills requirements.
The JBCD-Seam certification is designed for:
- Enterprise systems architects
- Experienced enterprise Java developers
- Technical managers
- JBoss Seam Application Development (JB311) courses or equivalent experience
- Read the JBCD-Seam Exam objectives for more information on skills requirements
In preparation to take the JBCD-Seam Exam (EX311), Red Hat recommends: