Telco carrier service provider (CSP) customers need a flexible, scalable, and secure NFV solution stack that performs and scales. There is a rapid shift underway in the CSP segment that is transforming the way network services are delivered. A move towards network function virtualization (NFV) means that software, and not hardware, will be the deciding factor in the network performance of applications.
Layer 7 application delivery in an NFV form-factor is critical in the overall network stack. Scale and performance of software-based application delivery controllers (ADCs) is crucial to a fully virtualized Telco CSP environment.
Red Hat and F5 Networks have a combined, integrated solution with Red Hat® OpenStack® Platform and F5 Network's BIG-IP NFV offering that provides Telco CSP customers with the flexible, scalable, and secure NFV solution stack they need.
Join this webinar to learn:
- How certified Red Hat and F5 Networks OpenStack solutions assure customers that their solution will perform and scale.
- Why F5 Networks is a leader in virtual application delivery controllers performance.
- About HEAT automation and integration into leading Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) platforms like OpenShift .
- Review future state architectures including integrated light-weight ADCs combined with high-performance ADCs at the edge.
The OpenStack® Word Mark and OpenStack Logo are either registered trademarks / service marks or trademarks / service marks of the OpenStack Foundation, in the United States and other countries and are used with the OpenStack Foundation's permission. We are not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by the OpenStack Foundation or the OpenStack community.
- Paul Pindall, senior solution architect, F5 Networks
- Sandro Mazziotta, Director, NFV Product Management, Red Hat
Date: October 6, 2016
Time: 11:00 a.m. EDT
Length: 1 hour
Audience: Business and technical