The technology you choose is an integral part of your company’s ability to execute its business functions and stay competitive.
Flybe, Europe’s largest regional airline, gained the competitive edge they were looking for by moving to Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® for its front-end, customer-facing applications. As a result, they increased their operational efficiency and reliability and gained a strategic platform for continued growth.
Join this webinar to learn best practices and advice from Flybe’s experience building a resilient IT infrastructure.
You’ll learn how Flybe:
- Devised a heterogeneous IT infrastructure strategy.
- Determined the appropriate workloads for Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Evaluated Red Hat Enterprise Linux for customer-facing apps.
- Approached training and certifications.
- Managed their large-scale Red Hat Enterprise Linux deployment.
- Gained better performance and reliability.
Chris Skretowski, Linux specialist, Flybe
Marty Wesley, senior principal product marketing manager, Red Hat
Date: July 14, 2015
Time: 11 a.m. ET
Length: 1 hour
Audience: Business and Technical