Informationen zu diesem Video
Red Hat has been working with the open source community on new tools for working with containers.
In this session, Daniel Walsh of Red Hat demonstrates some of those new tools, including:
- CRI-O for supporting Kubernetes workloads.
- Buildah for building container images.
- Skopeo for moving container images between container registries and stores.
- System containers for running containers locally without requiring a container daemon.
- Kpod for running traditional command line containers.
Learn more: https://agenda.summit.redhat.com/
- 4. Mai 2018