Wählen Sie eine Sprache
Red Hat was recently recognized at the Reseller Middle East’s annual Hot 50 Awards, winning the 2015 Best Partner Enablement Initiatives award. The fourth annual awards, hosted by Reseller Middle East magazine, recognised 50 companies across the channel ecosystem in the Middle East for leadership.
Reseller Middle East selected Red Hat for its leadership and commitment to enhancing customer experience and partner support. Recent partner initiatives which Red Hat has undertaken in the Middle East include:
- The introduction of the Red Hat Certified Cloud and Service Provider program, with the on-boarding of the first Red Hat Certified Cloud and Service Provider partner in the region, helping to make an open hybrid cloud product portfolio available to the channel.
- The launch of deal registration for Middle Eastern channel partners for the first time in November 2015.
- A revamped EMEA Partner Program, launched at the end of 2014, aimed at helping partners differentiate their service and solution offerings.
- Added channel solution architects and partner sales representatives to help support partner growth.
- The launch of Red Hat Partner Marketing on Demand, a marketing platform through which select partners can access campaigns designed to help them increase leads and sales.
The introduction of Red Hat’s Online Partner Enablement Network (OPEN) e-learning modules, enable partners to build skills and knowledge with the goal of helping to generate sales of Red Hat products and services.
We are delighted to receive this award which we believe demonstrates our commitment to our partners and providing leading solutions to our customers.
About the author
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver high-performing Linux, cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies.