Wählen Sie eine Sprache
Red Hat Training has expanded our training portfolio to introduce a new training experience, Video Classroom . For the first time ever, Red Hat Training's most popular courses are offered in a High Definition (HD) video. These courses are presented by top instructors and delivered online along with cloud-based labs and student guide eBook.
Access to a traditional classroom setting has never been easier. This dynamic training modality has taken Red Hat’s top-rated instructors and recorded them in a classroom setting. Students have access to a true in-classroom presentation all from their home or office, without the expenses of travel. Perhaps even more importantly, students can learn at their own pace while minimizing impact on their job role.
What can you expect in Video Classroom training?
- Watch our top-rated instructors lecture, whiteboard, and demonstrate in a series of high definition videos
- Complete the same labs within our cloud based virtual lab environment that you would in a traditional classroom
- Learn at your own pace, choosing which videos to watch, in whatever order you need them
- Search for the specific topics or skills you are interested in via a full course or video search
- Download, annotate, and print your own student guide eBook
- Get your course content questions answered by Red Hatters experienced with your course
Currently our two most popular courses, Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) and Red Hat System Administration II (RH134) are available in Video Classroom. Coming soon you’ll have access to Red Hat System Administration III (RH254). We will add more titles in the future.
Video Classroom – convenient and self-paced video-based classroom training experience unlike any other. Learn more now!
Interested in taking multiple courses? The Video Classroom offering is a key feature of Red Hat Learning Subscription, which includes access to all Video Classroom courses and Red Hat Online Learning for a full year.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License