Network automation for everyone: Modernize your network with Red Hat Ansible Automation
According to Gartner, organizations that automate 70% of their network configuration changes will reduce the number of unplanned network outages by more than half, compared to those that automate fewer than 30%.1 However, Gartner estimates that fewer than 10% of organizations use productized network automation tools to help.2 This approach can leave a network insecure, noncompliant, and unavailable. It can also reduce the productivity of the teams that manage the network. Network automation can help—and it is a viable option for most organizations.
Our e-book, Network automation for everyone, explains:
- Why network automation is important.
- How automation can make your network more secure, compliant, and available.
- Common ways to approach network automation.
- Why Red Hat® Ansible® Automation is the best technology choice for network automation.
- How Red Hat can help you succeed with network automation.
Download the e-book to learn more.