Teaching an Elephant to Dance
There is not one, perfect end state of digital transformation-every organization has to define that for itself, based on its unique objectives.
This e-book looks at the balance between culture, infrastructure, and application design. It also outlines different stages of digital transformation, so that you can select the type of change that represents your goals.
START THE EVOLUTION OF YOUR IT STRATEGY
In this e-book, you will learn how to:
- Define the different stages of digital transformation.
- Use culture to support your technology strategy.
- Streamline processes and build a culture of experimentation.
- Speed time to market with continuous delivery, automation, and modern platforms like containers.
- Design an application architecture that represents your culture and supports your objectives.
Read the e-book to learn more.