Agile integration in a microservices architecture
You need an API strategy that can:
- Interact and exchange data, at scale, based on industry standards like FHIR and HL7.
- Integrate easily with other systems and third-party providers in a secure and consistent manner.
- Automate decisions and manage business processes with a decision-support system.
- Decouple existing monolithic processes to make them discrete, easy to use, and scalable.
External business partners and third-party providers are key and essential to an organization’s service delivery. Red Hat® Fuse can be used to enhance your API strategy.
In this webinar, we'll cover:
- How to use Fuse to enhance your API strategy
- How to combine Red Hat Fuse with Red Hat 3scale API Management to create robust integrations with third-party providers.
Watch now on-demand
Kent Eudy, technical director, Vizuri
Kent Eudy, Vizuri technical director, oversees microservice architecture, enterprise integration, and Java™ Enterprise Edition (JEE) practice areas. Kent is an expert in the containerization of applications and container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes and OpenShift. He has more than 30 years of experience helping organizations evaluate architectural approaches, design extensible solutions, and introduce innovative technologies to improve business agility. Kent has led development efforts with these technologies for customers in industries as varied as retail, healthcare, government, and insurance.