Recent public breaches highlight the importance of a security strategy that extends beyond the network perimeter. Applications developed and maintained without security in mind present a likely entry point for malicious attackers. Preventative measures should be taken to reduce vulnerabilities that can avoid zero-day attacks.
As organizations adopt containers, an automated approach to security, testing, and application development is needed to increase productivity and reduce risk.
In this webinar, you'll learn how Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform can be used to:
- Integrate security monitoring software into CI/CD pipelines for containerized applications.
- Know what's in your containers and where they come from, which is vital to secure and quickly remediate workloads.
- Enhance open source library security, in true DevSecOps fashion, and establish a security-first mindset for application development.
- Justin Goldsmith, technical consulting architect, Financial Services, Red Hat
- William Henry, senior consulting engineer, DevOps Strategy, Red Hat
- Aaron Weitekamp, senior software engineer, Red Hat
Time: 11:00 AM ET / 8:00 AM PT
Duration: 60 minutes