Wählen Sie eine Sprache
Cracking the cloud: Transform your business with an open hybrid cloud
We're all told the cloud is integral to business transformation. But, what kind of cloud is right for you? Which cloud propels your transformation? From private cloud to hybrid cloud to multicloud container platforms, you need to make choices based on business need and priority.
Before you invest time and money, join this 3-webinar series to help you choose the right mix of cloud that your business needs:
- The end of the iron age: Building a private cloud infrastructure
- Design your hybrid cloud for the end user
- Expanding your cloud with containers for quick, responsive innovation
Webinar 3: Expanding your cloud with containers for quick, responsive innovation
WEBINAR 3: Expanding your cloud with containers for quick, responsive innovation
Increasingly, more organizations are looking to easily build cloud-native applications, deploy them, and manage workloads across a hybrid cloud without sacrificing existing investments. The promise of deploying containers to a hybrid cloud is great—delivering a scalable and workload-driven IT platform with installation integration points that facilitate quick, responsive innovation.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss how you can accelerate your journey to hybrid cloud and get the most value from open source technology platforms. We'll cover:
- How using Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform can expand the flexibility of Red Hat OpenStack® Platform to take full advantage of your cloud infrastructure.
- Integration points, such as load balancers, node scale-out, avoiding double encapsulation, support for containerized development, persistent object and block storage, autoscaling for virtual machines, and bare metal as a potential service for physical servers.
- How Red Hat Consulting can help you more quickly make these components work with a well-rounded adoption program to speed up your journey to hybrid cloud.
Live-event date: Thursday, November 1, 2018 | 12 p.m. ET
On-demand event date: Available for one year afterward.