To learn more about how enterprises plan to or have started modernizing their existing applications to run on Kubernetes, Red Hat commissioned a study for Konveyor, an open source project created by Red Hat and IBM Research aimed at helping modernize and migrate applications for open hybrid cloud. Now, Konveyor is sharing the results of this study to help you learn from others who’ve adopted or plan to adopt Kubernetes.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- Respondents' main motivations for modernizing existing applications to run on Kubernetes
- How respondents will measure the success of their modernization projects
- Hurdles before and during the project
- Migration strategies and the type of existing applications respondents will modernize first
- Workloads respondents are using today and how those will shift in two years
Live event date: Thursday, May 12, 2022 | 12 p.m. ET
On-demand event: Available for one year afterward.