Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 8 Beta is the first major release of Red Hat Enterprise Linux in over 4 years and includes many new features and improvements that will change the way you use it. Get up to speed on many of these new features as we explain and demo:
- AppStream and modules—make multiple major versions of some applications available for installation.
- Cockpit web console management tool—complete common Red Hat Enterprise Linux administration tasks from a web browser.
- Composer—create custom Red Hat Enterprise Linux images.
- Stratis—manage storage simply and easily.
- Session recording—record and play back what users have done on the command line.
Live-event date: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 | 12 p.m. ET
On-demand event: Available for one year afterward.
Senior technical account manager, Red Hat
Brian has worked for Red Hat as a senior technical account manager (TAM) for a year and is a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA). As a Red Hat TAM, Brian works closely with customers to help them get the most out of their Red Hat® solutions. Prior to Red Hat, he worked as a system administrator for 12 years.