Mobile technologies offer unprecedented opportunities for innovation and improving business outcomes. With lines of business (LOB) at the forefront of digital innovation, traditional approaches to IT need to move towards enabling the business with the right technologies, ease of access to data, and guidelines for best practice.
This webinar is structured into 6 key insights that bust some common misconceptions about enterprise mobility and will highlight:
- Culture shock and uncovering the role of IT and LOB.
- Mobile to the Internet of Things (IoT) and how to get there.
- Key elements for mobile success: technology, process, governance, and control.
- Business outcomes with examples of best practice from the field.
- Embracing DevOps for digital business.
- Matching tools and technology to the use case
Michael Facemire, principal analyst, Forrester Research
Chad Holmes, mobile solutions architect, Red Hat
Date: March 29, 2016
Time: 11 a.m. ET
Length: 1 hour
Audience: Technical and Business