As organizations move past the hype surrounding digital transformation, they face the complex realities of implementation, from introducing new digital technologies and applications to adapting or replacing core systems, infrastructure, and processes.
Enterprise application development has shifted toward a modern development model that rewards speed, flexibility, and open collaboration.
Join this webinar to examine why traditional application development methodologies, platforms, and underlying architectures are not sustainable in a competitive environment defined by continuous, rapid change. We'll cover:
- Why apps are more relevant than ever today and why you should modernize
- The architecture, process, platform model of modern application development
- Use cases of the role of new technologies and approaches in application development
- Modernizing applications the Red Hat® way
- Mike Piech, vice president and general manager, Red Hat JBoss Middleware
Date: February 9, 2017
Time: 11:00 a.m. ET
Length: 1 hour