Managing mission-critical applications? Laying the foundation for a private cloud? Or simply working to meet your enterprise’s day-to-day technical and business demands? All require an infrastructure that’s flexible yet highly available and resilient.
With Red Hat and Symantec, you can manage a highly scalable virtualization infrastructure and an open platform for your traditional and cloud-enabled workloads—all while maintaining the high business continuity your organization demands.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how you can:
- Improve application density and server usage rates while using existing investments.
- Scale and integrate existing workloads―both Linux® and Windows―without retooling, replatforming, or retraining.
- Monitor virtual machines within the Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization environment.
- Build for the future by extending capacity or establishing a private cloud.
- Automate virtual machine failovers to multiple secondary sites with push-button disaster recovery that includes guest, guest network, and storage reconfiguration and restart.
- Connect multiple independent systems into a management framework for higher availability.
Paul Lancaster Partner development manager, Red Hat
Patrick Uebele Technical product mananger, Information Availability, Symantec
Manuel Braun Senior technical product mananger, Information Availability, Symantec
Date: March 21, 2014
Time: 11:00 a.m. ET