Looking to design business processes but not sure how to get started? If this is the first you’ve heard of Red Hat® JBoss® BPM Suite, or you’re anxious to get started with your freshly downloaded JBoss BPM Suite, this webinar’s for you.
Have no fear, the JBoss BPM Suite starter kit will:
- Provide you with the details, help, and path to rules, events, and process freedom.
- Show you a quick and easy entry into the world of process design.
- Walk you through the contents, and what you can achieve, with the JBoss BPM Suite.
- Start you off with an easy installation.
- Use a pre-installed project and workshop to take you step-by-step through constructing the project from scratch.
Join us for a grand tour of the JBoss BPM Suite starter kit, and learn how you can hit the ground running as the BPM expert you always wanted to be.
Speaker: Eric Schabell, senior princilpal product marketing manager, Red Hat
Eric D. Schabell is a Red Hat senior principal product marketing manager who has been working in software development for many different enterprises since 1998. He supports the JBoss jBPM project, as lead on the jBPM Migration project, and he’s the author of the OpenShift Primer e-book. You can follow his blog at www.schabell.org.
Date: August 27, 2014
Time: 11 am ET
Length: 1 hour