High-performance computing is for those who need the highest performance to solve today’s most difficult scientific challenges. Red Hat® infrastructure products are built for extreme performance and can help you with delivery and control.
Help your organization deliver agile and flexible solutions for your complex needs in:
Help you control your heterogeneous environment with:
• Infrastructure services
For the first time, Red Hat is participating in the ISC High Performance event at the Messe Frankfurt
Expo Center on June 19-21. Join us to learn more about our portfolio and interact with Red Hat experts.
Watch demos. With our global team discuss trends, challenges, and opportunities you're facing. Enter for
a chance to win a Raspberry Pi 3 running Fedora that we're raffling off at the end of each conference
Meet and greet
While our technical gurus are giving demos throughout the event, our products and solutions executives
will be on site to meet you. To book a meeting with a Red Hat team, email Gerti Groener (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a convenient date and time, and we'll schedule it for you. Also, come meet us at our booth to claim your own red fedora hat.
Don't miss a presentation on the future of high-performance, cache-coherent interconnects. Jon Masters,
Red Hat chief ARM architect will present at booth M-210 in the exhibit hall on Monday, June 19, at 16:50.
Running HPC workloads on multiple architectures with Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®
• This demo shows the Game of Life running in a heterogeneous multi-architecture environment using Open MPI to communicate among 3 physical systems running Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
• The calculation uses a total of 12 processes, with 4 processes running on each of the following three architectures: aarch64, ppc64le system, and x86_64.
• A software stack based on OpenHPC is built for all involved architectures (aarch64, ppc64le, x86_64) and is used to provide necessary libraries.
Advanced Technology Demonstration by Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, Cavium, and Red Hat
• This demonstration is a great example how partnership and thought leadership can accelerate ecosystems to deliver inherent value to HPC end-users
• Learn about advanced technologies and features these three companies are collaborating on