This webinar series explores the phases of readying IoT solutions for enterprise scale and robustness. It combines insights from early adopter research and customer case studies with recommendations on how to streamline IoT solution development.
In this webinar series you'll learn about:
- How IoT innovators approach planning and investing in their solutions
- Speeding project implementation with repeatable architectures
- Methods and tools for applying DevOps principles to IoT
Open source technology is at the heart of Internet of Things (IoT) innovation. Hear from your industry peers about how your customers can benefit from technologies with their roots in open source—and why an open source approach is saving time, accelerating delivery, and providing flexible solutions that solve problems for organizations.
- Chris Gray, director, Business Development IoT, Red Hat
- Eric Shea, partner, Kurt Salmon Digital
- Franco Potepan, director, Product Management, Eurotech
Date: March 9, 2017
Time: 11:00 a.m. EST
Length: 1 hour