Some of your internal users have bypassed IT for infrastructure requests. They’ve gone directly to public clouds to fulfill their needs faster. This shadow IT movement typically translates into unbudgeted monthly or annual expenses, and security and operational issues.
Fulfill infrastructure requests faster
Red Hat® CloudForms helps you quickly complete infrastructure requests so users don’t need to go outside the organization. CloudForms also:
- Puts you in control of how public cloud resources are used.
- Sets limits and policies around usage, monitoring, and tracking usage for chargeback and showback.
- Provides an approval workflow for public cloud requests.
In this webinar, learn how to:
- Manage and control public cloud usage with policies, quotas, role-based access controls, approval workflow, tracking and more.
- Manage your private and public cloud usage from 1 centralized management platform, bringing consistency and a deep feature set to multiple infrastructure platforms (VMware, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, OpenStack®, and Amazon).
- Use public cloudbursting with policies you define to supplement your infrastructure and increase business agility.
Speaker: John Hardy Principal product marketing manager, Red Hat
John Hardy has more than 19 years of experience working in the IT industry. Currently he is the principal technical product marketing manager for Red Hat® CloudForms. Prior to Red Hat, he worked in various technical IT roles for ManageIQ, ATLAS Consortium, Adaptware, and HP.
Date: March 25, 2014
- 9:00 a.m. ET
- 2:00 p.m. ET
- 9:00 p.m. ET