Virtualization is key to reducing costs and increasing efficiency in modern datacenters. Over time, however, virtual environments can become complex, less efficient, and difficult to manage. Adding a cloud management platform (CMP) can help you take control of your virtual infrastructure.
A cloud management platform for your virtual infrastructure can streamline management, improve operational efficiencies, and help you find and prevent resource waste and non-compliant workloads, while giving you a path to manage pubic cloud usage and cloud technologies like OpenStack®.
Join this webinar to learn how Red Hat® CloudForms and Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization can help you take control of your virtual infrastructure. Topics include:
- Streamlining management of your virtual infrastructure, including multiple virtualization platforms and geographic locations.
- Gaining visibility into your entire virtual infrastructure.
- Accelerating provisioning and deployment while enforcing quotas and policies.
- Deploying enterprise-ready and cost-effective virtualization solutions.
- Building a foundation for cloud technologies.
Take control of your virtual infrastructure today and prepare for tomorrow with Red Hat.
The OpenStack® Word Mark and OpenStack Logo are either registered trademarks / service marks or trademarks / service marks of the OpenStack Foundation, in the United States and other countries and are used with the OpenStack Foundation's permission. We are not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by the OpenStack Foundation or the OpenStack community.
Raissa Tona, senior product marketing manager, Red Hat
Damon Tepe, senior product marketing manager, Red Hat
Date: July 23, 2014
- Session 1- 9:00 am ET
- Session 2- 2:00 pm ET