Red Hat Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire ManageIQ
Red Hat Reports Third Quarter Results
Singaporean Student Crowned as Second Regional Red Hat Challenge Winner
Online Jewelry Retailer Restructures IT Infrastructure with Red Hat Technologies
Red Hat Leads the Way with Next-Generation Open Source Database
Nominations Now Open for 2013 Red Hat Innovation Awards
Red Hat Appoints Peter Man as Regional Director for Hong Kong and South China
Red Hat Delivers New Choice in Open Virtualization in Collaboration with Key Partner
Red Hat to Webcast Results for Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2013
Red Hat Advances Enterprise Virtualization Platform with New Release
- 1 of 13
- FICO Proves The Mainstream OpenStack Adoption Point
- Forbes – June 9, 2015
- One doesn’t expect to see 60-year-old companies provide the best case studies for cutting-edge technology adoption but recently I took the opportunity to talk to FICO about its attempts to transform itself from an old-world model to a new one. I came away impressed by the company’s vision and execution and got a good story about cloud adoption to boot.
- Microservices – the most frequently asked questions
- JAXenter – June 15, 2015
- If your boss ever asks you if you want to switch to microservices, don’t bluff. Dr. Mark Little, Red Hat’s Vice President of middleware engineering, explains the basics of IT’s monolith-killing trend.
- Red Hat CEO reveals how openness works in management
- IT Europa – June 11, 2015
- Red Hat's President and CEO Jim Whitehurst had a background in turning round failing businesses like the US's Delta Air Lines. No management theorist, though with a background in management as a partner with The Boston Consulting Group, he found a different model at Red Hat, and has now written a book about it. In "The Open Organization", out this month, he argues for a way of working that is different from the usual hierarchical structure in the IT industry.
- Avoid culture shock in your next cloud computing project
- TechTarget – June 30, 2015
- Before moving to the cloud, enterprises face a long to-do list of technical tasks, ranging from application redesign to defining security requirements. The biggest challenge with a cloud computing project, however, lies not with the technology itself, but in the massive cultural shift it requires of an organization.
- Why Business Needs Bimodal IT
- Forbes – July 13, 2015
- CIOs need to respond to the cataclysmic technology shift within their own organizations. The IT organization can’t turn into a digital startup overnight and, besides, there’s a raft of business-critical responsibilities that it simply can’t (and absolutely should not) divest. The answer is bimodal IT.