- Red Hat CEO is Flying High
- IDG Connect – November 20, 2014
- It’s been a good journey at Red Hat for Georgia-born Whitehurst, who has more than tripled revenue at the company to an expected $1.8bn for the current fiscal year as more companies have adopted Linux and complementary open source technologies.
- Companies Are Finally Learning To Share—The Open Source Way
- ReadWrite – November 7, 2014
- What may be new is a willingness to actually engage in open source, rather than simply use it. While there is value in simply using open-source software, there's far more value in participating in it.
- Red Hat and Huawei Woo Telcos With Open Source Software
- Wall Street Journal Digits – December 4, 2014
- Red Hat and Huawei — sellers of computer-server software and telecom equipment, respectively — are pushing an emerging open-source technology called Open Stack as an alternative to traditional telecom networking systems.
- Linux Foundation finds enterprise Linux growing at Windows' expense
- ZDNet – December 3, 2014
- Linux remains the go-to choice for the cloud, with 75 percent of enterprises reporting that they use Linux as their primary cloud platform.
- Red Hat's OpenShift updates ease hybrid cloud deployments for developers
- Linux.com – November 11, 2014
- Then there's Red Hat's JBoss xPaaS services, which aim to blend the agility and flexibility of PaaS with powerful middleware capabilities in an enterprise-ready package.
- Big Hero 6: Disney's most technologically advanced movie so far
- ZDNet – November 7, 2014
- The server farm consists of a 55,000 core Red Hat Enterprise Linux cluster. To manage that computing behemoth, Disney wrote its own management software they named CODA.
Red Hat Launches Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.5 with Increased Scalability, Management, and Integration with OpenStack
Red Hat and Wipro Extend Partnership and Collaborate to Advance Enterprise OpenStack Implementations, Deliver DevOps Solutions with OpenShift
oVirt 3.5 Provides New User Interface and Lifecycle Management through Expanded, Integrated Features
Sky News Streamlines Content Delivery with Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization and Red Hat Satellite
Specsavers focuses on Red Hat to drive Open Source technology vision
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.4 Offers New Advancements in Enterprise-Scale Virtualization Management
Telefónica to Work with Red Hat and Intel to set the Ground for next-generation Telecommunications Virtualized Network Services
Red Hat Provides CERN with a Platform for Mission-Critical Applications
Middleware technology updates extend and simplify enterprise integration capabilities
Global Enterprises See Cost Efficient, Reliable Scaling, and Unified Development with Migrations to Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
- 1 of 8