Forbes Names Red Hat One of the World's Most Innovative Companies
Red Hat Powers New Generation of High-performance virtualization based on open standards with Red Hat Virtualization 4
Global Travel Technology Leader Amadeus Wins 2016 Red Hat Innovator of the Year Award
Red Hat Positioned in the Visionaries Quadrant of Gartner's 2016 Magic Quadrant for x86 Server Virtualization Infrastructure
Red Hat Satellite 6.2 Introduces New Features to Help Users Increase Efficiency Across On-Premise, Cloud, and Container-based Environments
Red Hat Unveils JBoss Data Grid 7 as Platform for Real-Time Data Analytics
Red Hat Introduces Ansible Tower 3 with Enhanced Capabilities for Scaling IT Automation across the Enterprise
Fastweb builds its first Cloud offering for the Italian enterprise market on Red Hat OpenStack Platform
Red Hat and Eurotech Launch End-to-End, Fully Open Source IoT Cloud Platform Project
Red Hat Summit 2017 Dates Announced
- 1 of 193
Subscribe to Red Hat’s company newsletter
Sign up for Red Hat Shares for our take on technology trends, open source software, recent industry news, and more.
- Red Hat revamps OpenShift Online for containers
- InfoWorld – June 16, 2016
- OpenShift Online, Red Hat's hosted open source PaaS solution, is getting a container-powered revamp. Specifically, it'll be upgraded to run Red Hat's OpenShift 3, which reworks the platform around container technology. This constitutes another step, if a small one, toward Red Hat's vision for an open source-powered enterprise hybrid cloud.
- Big data and open-source cloud technology help Gulf Air pin down customer sentiment
- ComputerWeekly.com – June 2, 2016
- This summer, Gulf Air has in its enterprise IT arsenal what the carrier hopes will give it a competitive advantage over its regional rivals – something its IT director claims is the first of its kind in the world: a big data engine that performs sentiment analysis on both Arabic and English textual data. Essentially, this enables Gulf Air to find out what customers think about the airline (and its competitors) at any given moment.
- The next generation of OpenShift Online is here
- Red Hat Blog – June 16, 2016
- We are excited to announce a developer preview of OpenShift Online 3, our public cloud application development and hosting platform based on OpenShift 3. The next generation of OpenShift Online is one of the first multi-tenant Docker-based container application platforms that is also powered by Kubernetes.
- Customer highlights to watch for at Red Hat Summit 2016
- Red Hat Blog – June 17, 2016
- From keynotes and sessions, the power of participation will be in full effect at this year’s Summit, providing attendees an opportunity to hear from dozens of customers from around the world on how they are using open source to solve some of their most challenging IT issues. From Linux and cloud, to containers, integration, mobile, and more, attendees at Red Hat Summit will get to hear firsthand how others are working with Red Hat to advance datacenter modernization, digital transformation, and more.
- MBaaS Goes On-Premise: Old Can Be New!
- Enterprise Mobility Insights – June 8, 2016
- For the past several months the Red Hat Mobile Engineering and Product teams have been hard at work enhancing our technological core – our Node.js-based Mobile Backend-as-a-Service (MBaaS). While we have a long, feature rich roadmap which will continue to see rapid updates (we’re averaging one large payload per month for 2016!) we made a conscious decision to focus on providing a new deployment option where the MBaaS can be deployed on of OpenShift Enterprise while the remaining components of the Mobile Application Platform remain hosted in the cloud.
- OpenShift Enterprise 3 by Red Hat Wins CODiE Award for Best Platform-as-a-Service Solution
- Red Hat Blog – June 8, 2016
- OpenShift has received the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) CODiE Award for Best Platform-as-a-Service for the second year in a row. These consecutive CODiE award wins show how well our container application platform has been received by our peers in the software industry. Combined with other industry recognition, the award reinforces that Red Hat is helping to set the bar for cloud-native and modern application development.