Red Hat Brings the Power and Flexibility of Red Hat Virtualization to SAP HANA® Environments
Aviva Italy Powers Data-Driven Customer Portal with Red Hat Integration Technologies
Red Hat Helps Intermountain Healthcare Digitally Transform with Modernized Infrastructure and IT Automation
Red Hat Unveils Industry’s First Production-Ready Open Source Hyperconverged Infrastructure
Red Hat Offers Launchpad for IT Transformation with Latest Version of Red Hat Virtualization
University of Salzburg Creates Self-Service Portal for IT Services Using Red Hat Solutions
Swisscom Guides Customers into the Digital Age with Red Hat OpenStack Platform and Red Hat Virtualization
IBM Power Systems and Red Hat Extend Collaboration for Next-Generation Cloud Platforms
Red Hat Powers New Generation of High-performance virtualization based on open standards with Red Hat Virtualization 4
Red Hat Positioned in the Visionaries Quadrant of Gartner's 2016 Magic Quadrant for x86 Server Virtualization Infrastructure
- 1 of 12
Subscribe to Red Hat’s company newsletter
Sign up for Red Hat Shares for our take on technology trends, open source software, recent industry news, and more.
- Red Hat rebranding effort aims to eliminate certification confusion
- Certification Magazine – December 1, 2017
- Effective December 1, all Red Hat Certificates of Expertise are rebranded as Red Hat Certified Specialist. The goal of the rebranding is to communicate more clearly to others what Red Hat certifications represent as well as convey the training and skills of certificate holders. We expect one result of the rebranding is an increased interest in credentials from individuals who are thinking about improving their careers.
- From Linux to Cloud, why Red Hat matters for every enterprise
- ZDnet – November 29, 2017
- Today, Red Hat dominates enterprise Linux. Tomorrow, it wants to rule the cloud. Don't bet against it.
- What you need to know (now) about container standards
- InfoWorld – November 16, 2017
- As more and more organizations adopt Linux container technology, standards are being developed to help communities and vendors innovate while retaining compatibility among container implementations. Standards are a good thing, but it’s important to know how different standards do (or don’t) work together—and what they mean for your container deployment efforts moving forward.
- Red Hat CTO Details the Next Waves of IT Innovation
- eWeek – November 10, 2017
- In a video interview with eWEEK, Chris Wright, Red Hat Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, discusses some of the future technology directions for his company, including what's next for Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), where machine learning and artificial intelligence are headed, and what the most exciting areas of innovation are likely to be in the years ahead.
- Interview with Tim Yeaton, CMO, Red Hat
- IDG Blog – November 7, 2017
- Tim Yeaton, Red Hat Chief Marketing Officer, sits down with Josh London, CMO of IDG Communications, to discuss Red Hat's transformation beyond its Linux-based roots, the marketing team's strategies for enhancing the customer experience, and best practices for how the team is measuring content efficiency.
- Why A Successful Microservices Strategy Starts with DevOps
- Container Journal – October 30, 2017
- Often for enterprises to remain competitive they need to be able to quickly respond and adapt to changes in the market. DevOps aims to meet this need by combining a culture centered on collaboration through owning the code from development to production, instead of developers simply throwing it over the wall to operations and having no subsequent responsibility.