El Ministerio de Economía y Finanzas italiano potencia las aplicaciones de misión crítica con las soluciones de Red Hat
Red Hat Names Jim Whitehurst Chief Executive Officer
Red Hat Reports Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2008 Results
Italian Olive Oil Manufacturer Enhances Performance with Red Hat Solutions
Italian Ministry of Economics and Finance Powers Mission-Critical Applications with Red Hat Solutions
Red Hat Launches Virtual Training Offerings Delivered by Open Source Technology
Red Hat Appoints TSI-Systems as JBoss Certified Systems Integrator in South Africa
Red Hat Expands Developer Offerings with JBoss Developer Studio
Red Hat's Linux Automation Delivers 100-Fold Performance Gains with Messaging, Realtime and Grid Technologies
Red Hat Ranked #1 Most Valuable Software Vendor by CIO Insight Study for 4th Consecutive Year
- 1 of 14
Subscribe to Red Hat’s company newsletter
Sign up for Red Hat Shares for our take on technology trends, open source software, recent industry news, and more.
- Red Hat rebranding effort aims to eliminate certification confusion
- Certification Magazine – December 1, 2017
- Effective December 1, all Red Hat Certificates of Expertise are rebranded as Red Hat Certified Specialist. The goal of the rebranding is to communicate more clearly to others what Red Hat certifications represent as well as convey the training and skills of certificate holders. We expect one result of the rebranding is an increased interest in credentials from individuals who are thinking about improving their careers.
- From Linux to Cloud, why Red Hat matters for every enterprise
- ZDnet – November 29, 2017
- Today, Red Hat dominates enterprise Linux. Tomorrow, it wants to rule the cloud. Don't bet against it.
- What you need to know (now) about container standards
- InfoWorld – November 16, 2017
- As more and more organizations adopt Linux container technology, standards are being developed to help communities and vendors innovate while retaining compatibility among container implementations. Standards are a good thing, but it’s important to know how different standards do (or don’t) work together—and what they mean for your container deployment efforts moving forward.
- Red Hat CTO Details the Next Waves of IT Innovation
- eWeek – November 10, 2017
- In a video interview with eWEEK, Chris Wright, Red Hat Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, discusses some of the future technology directions for his company, including what's next for Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), where machine learning and artificial intelligence are headed, and what the most exciting areas of innovation are likely to be in the years ahead.
- Interview with Tim Yeaton, CMO, Red Hat
- IDG Blog – November 7, 2017
- Tim Yeaton, Red Hat Chief Marketing Officer, sits down with Josh London, CMO of IDG Communications, to discuss Red Hat's transformation beyond its Linux-based roots, the marketing team's strategies for enhancing the customer experience, and best practices for how the team is measuring content efficiency.
- Why A Successful Microservices Strategy Starts with DevOps
- Container Journal – October 30, 2017
- Often for enterprises to remain competitive they need to be able to quickly respond and adapt to changes in the market. DevOps aims to meet this need by combining a culture centered on collaboration through owning the code from development to production, instead of developers simply throwing it over the wall to operations and having no subsequent responsibility.