Enterprise Mobility Survey Commissioned by Red Hat Reveals Growing Demand for Mobile Applications in ASEAN Countries
Red Hat Introduces Next Generation of OpenShift Online Public Cloud Offering
Fedora 26 Now Generally Available
Red Hat Pairs Enterprise-Grade Kubernetes with Massively-Scalable Cloud Infrastructure in Latest Version of Red Hat Cloud Suite
Red Hat Opens the Doors to New Global Executive Briefing Center and Red Hat Open Innovation Labs in Boston
Red Hat Unveils Industry’s First Production-Ready Open Source Hyperconverged Infrastructure
British Army Migrates Cloud Infrastructure to Red Hat Solutions
Red Hat Reports First Quarter Results for Fiscal Year 2018
Molecular Health Migrates to Red Hat Enterprise Linux for SAP HANA® for Medical Data Management
Rackspace Wins 2017 Red Hat Innovator of the Year Award
- 1 of 204
Subscribe to Red Hat’s company newsletter
Sign up for Red Hat Shares for our take on technology trends, open source software, recent industry news, and more.
- Red Hat's cloud love affair
- ZDNet – May 1, 2017
- Sure, Red Hat is a major Linux company. Indeed, most would say it's the Linux company, but moving forward, what Red Hat wants to be is the private cloud company.
- Build anything, deploy everywhere and transform business with Red Hat
- Red Hat Blog – May 2, 2017
- By adding open innovation to a consistent technology foundation, enterprises are able to deliver the applications and services that make them stand out. More importantly, they can deploy across all four footprints plus multi-cloud without fear of complexity ruling their lives.
- Red Hat launches OpenShift.io, an online IDE for building container-based applications
- TechCrunch – May 2, 2017
- Red Hat is launching OpenShift.io today, its first major foray into offering cloud-based developer tools.
- Red Hat: The cloud needs an OS, and OpenShift is just the thing
- TechRepublic – May 3, 2017
- In a world of cloud complexity, Red Hat's Linux experience could pay dividends.
- Why the Red Hat-Amazon partnership is a big deal in the cloud
- Network World – May 4, 2017
- Red Hat announced native access to Amazon Web Services products in its Red Hat OpenShift product. OpenShift is the company’s platform as a service (PaaS) application development software, and it’s also the company’s main tool for helping enterprises deploy application containers, including those from Docker.
- Red Hat's Vision for an Automated Enterprise
- Windows IT Pro – May 4, 2017
- At Red Hat Summit, the company laid out its vision of the future, and it did so with hardly a mention of the word "Linux." Instead, we heard about "the automated enterprise, powered by Ansible."