Red Hat Announces Possible Public Offering
Red Hat and HP Announce World-Wide Sales Initiative
Red Hat Names Mark White General Manager for Asia-Pacific Operations
Red Hat Escalates Reseller Channel Efforts With Expanded Distribution Partnerships and New Easy Access Reseller Kits
Leading Linux Distributors Join the Trillian Project
Red Hat Appoints Israeli Training Centre Partner
Red Hat Named One of the Top 20 "Best Regarded" Technology Companies, Top 10 for "Vision and Leadership" in New Survey
Red Hat Linux Garners Widespread Industry Praise
Red Hat Ready Certification Program Ensures Linux Compatibility for Top Enterprise Users Worldwide
Red Hat To Acquire Cygnus and Create Global Open Source Powerhouse
- 1 of 5
Subscribe to Red Hat’s company newsletter
Sign up for Red Hat Shares for our take on technology trends, open source software, recent industry news, and more.
- Red Hat's cloud love affair
- ZDNet – May 1, 2017
- Sure, Red Hat is a major Linux company. Indeed, most would say it's the Linux company, but moving forward, what Red Hat wants to be is the private cloud company.
- Build anything, deploy everywhere and transform business with Red Hat
- Red Hat Blog – May 2, 2017
- By adding open innovation to a consistent technology foundation, enterprises are able to deliver the applications and services that make them stand out. More importantly, they can deploy across all four footprints plus multi-cloud without fear of complexity ruling their lives.
- Red Hat launches OpenShift.io, an online IDE for building container-based applications
- TechCrunch – May 2, 2017
- Red Hat is launching OpenShift.io today, its first major foray into offering cloud-based developer tools.
- Red Hat: The cloud needs an OS, and OpenShift is just the thing
- TechRepublic – May 3, 2017
- In a world of cloud complexity, Red Hat's Linux experience could pay dividends.
- Why the Red Hat-Amazon partnership is a big deal in the cloud
- Network World – May 4, 2017
- Red Hat announced native access to Amazon Web Services products in its Red Hat OpenShift product. OpenShift is the company’s platform as a service (PaaS) application development software, and it’s also the company’s main tool for helping enterprises deploy application containers, including those from Docker.
- Red Hat's Vision for an Automated Enterprise
- Windows IT Pro – May 4, 2017
- At Red Hat Summit, the company laid out its vision of the future, and it did so with hardly a mention of the word "Linux." Instead, we heard about "the automated enterprise, powered by Ansible."