Presence Technology se une al programa Ready Partner de Red Hat en España
Google y Red Hat permiten el desarrollo de aplicaciones Web de próxima generación
La Universidad de Sevilla implementa las soluciones Red Hat para la fiabilidad interna de sus sistemas
Indian Express Migrates to Red Hat Solutions to Cost-Effectively Scale for the Future
Google Web Toolkit and Red Hat's JBoss Enterprise Middleware Enable Next Generation Web Application Development
Scania Expands Use of Red Hat Enterprise Linux Advanced Platform for Virtualization Capabilities
Fedora 10 fija las pautas para el futuro de la informática de código abierto
Fedora 10 Lays Out Roadmap For the Future of Open Source Computing
Red Hat Launches JBoss Certified ISV Program With 250 Partners
Fujitsu and Red Hat Strengthen Alliance on Linux Support Services for Mission-Critical Environments
- 1 of 11
Subscribe to Red Hat’s company newsletter
Sign up for Red Hat Shares for our take on technology trends, open source software, recent industry news, and more.
- Why Red Hat makes more money on Docker than Docker does
- TechRepublic – December 23, 2016
- Docker is sticking close to Red Hat's playbook, open sourcing its code. Not content to stop there, however, Docker has also been buying companies and open sourcing their code, too—just as Red Hat has done (Gluster, 3scale, etc.).
- Insights on Red Hat, SUSE & Canonical; The Major Linux Companies
- The FOSS Post – January 11, 2017
- Open source software were always promisable. Thanks for the collaboration, opportunities and infrastructure that it provides to both end users and enterprises. Linux is an amazing example for a successful open source code which shapes future.
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.4 Improves Storage
- eWeek – January 18, 2017
- New release of Red Hat's enterprise-grade container platform is based on the recent Kubernetes 1.4 milestone, adding new dynamic storage capabilities and an enhanced dashboard.
- Red Hat CEO Says Users Are Driving Business Software Innovation
- Wall Street Journal – January 23, 2017
- The center of innovation in business software has shifted toward users in the corporate world, according to Jim Whitehurst, CEO of open-source software pioneer Red Hat Inc.
- The 20 Coolest Cloud Platform And Development Vendors Of The 2017 Cloud 100
- CRN – February 1, 2017
- Businesses discovering the emerging competitive landscape requires them to build and deploy software rapidly are increasingly turning to Platform-as-a-Service solutions to power their digital transformations.
- Blockchain: The Invisible Technology That's Changing the World
- PCMag India – February 6, 2017
- Blockchain isn't a household buzzword, like the cloud or the Internet of Things. It's not an in-your-face innovation you can see and touch as easily as a smartphone or a package from Amazon.