Red Hat and IDA showcase young open source developers at the first Red Hat Challenge@Labs
Red Hat Reports Third Quarter (Q3FY15) Results
Red Hat Extends Red Hat Enterprise Linux for SAP HANA® to the Open Hybrid Cloud
Fedora 21 Now Available, Delivers the Flexibility of Fedora.next
Huawei and Red Hat to Deliver Carrier-Grade, OpenStack-based Cloud Solutions
Marye Anne Fox to Leave Red Hat Board of Directors Next Summer
Red Hat to Webcast Results for Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2015
Call for Proposals Now Open for Red Hat Summit 2015
Red Hat Announces New Teams and Collaboration Enhancement for FeedHenry 3 Mobile Application Platform
Red Hat Launches New Release of OpenShift Enterprise and Adds Private iPaaS
- 1 of 13
Subscribe to Red Hat’s company newsletter
Sign up for Red Hat Shares for our take on technology trends, open source software, recent industry news, and more.
- Red Hat's cloud love affair
- ZDNet – May 1, 2017
- Sure, Red Hat is a major Linux company. Indeed, most would say it's the Linux company, but moving forward, what Red Hat wants to be is the private cloud company.
- Build anything, deploy everywhere and transform business with Red Hat
- Red Hat Blog – May 2, 2017
- By adding open innovation to a consistent technology foundation, enterprises are able to deliver the applications and services that make them stand out. More importantly, they can deploy across all four footprints plus multi-cloud without fear of complexity ruling their lives.
- Red Hat launches OpenShift.io, an online IDE for building container-based applications
- TechCrunch – May 2, 2017
- Red Hat is launching OpenShift.io today, its first major foray into offering cloud-based developer tools.
- Red Hat: The cloud needs an OS, and OpenShift is just the thing
- TechRepublic – May 3, 2017
- In a world of cloud complexity, Red Hat's Linux experience could pay dividends.
- Why the Red Hat-Amazon partnership is a big deal in the cloud
- Network World – May 4, 2017
- Red Hat announced native access to Amazon Web Services products in its Red Hat OpenShift product. OpenShift is the company’s platform as a service (PaaS) application development software, and it’s also the company’s main tool for helping enterprises deploy application containers, including those from Docker.
- Red Hat's Vision for an Automated Enterprise
- Windows IT Pro – May 4, 2017
- At Red Hat Summit, the company laid out its vision of the future, and it did so with hardly a mention of the word "Linux." Instead, we heard about "the automated enterprise, powered by Ansible."