Red Hat Unveils Industry’s First Production-Ready Open Source Hyperconverged Infrastructure
Red Hat Delivers on Vision to Automate the Enterprise with Ansible
Red Hat Expands Container-Native Storage for OpenShift Across the Hybrid Cloud
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol Taps Red Hat to Support Goal of Becoming Best Digital Airport
11th Annual Red Hat Innovation Awards Recognize Achievements in Open Source
Red Hat Reseller and Alliance Partners Help Companies Find Success with Red Hat Storage Solutions
Red Hat Gluster Storage 3.2 Strengthens Appeal for Developers and Administrators Managing Modern Workloads
Red Hat Breaks Down Barriers to Enterprise Container Adoption with Dynamic Storage Provisioning in Latest Version of Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
Red Hat Named a Visionary in Gartner’s 2016 Magic Quadrant for Distributed File Systems and Object Storage
Red Hat Unleashes the Power of Linux Containers with Industry’s Broadest Solution Set
- 1 of 5
Subscribe to Red Hat’s company newsletter
Sign up for Red Hat Shares for our take on technology trends, open source software, recent industry news, and more.
- Red Hat's cloud love affair
- ZDNet – May 1, 2017
- Sure, Red Hat is a major Linux company. Indeed, most would say it's the Linux company, but moving forward, what Red Hat wants to be is the private cloud company.
- Build anything, deploy everywhere and transform business with Red Hat
- Red Hat Blog – May 2, 2017
- By adding open innovation to a consistent technology foundation, enterprises are able to deliver the applications and services that make them stand out. More importantly, they can deploy across all four footprints plus multi-cloud without fear of complexity ruling their lives.
- Red Hat launches OpenShift.io, an online IDE for building container-based applications
- TechCrunch – May 2, 2017
- Red Hat is launching OpenShift.io today, its first major foray into offering cloud-based developer tools.
- Red Hat: The cloud needs an OS, and OpenShift is just the thing
- TechRepublic – May 3, 2017
- In a world of cloud complexity, Red Hat's Linux experience could pay dividends.
- Why the Red Hat-Amazon partnership is a big deal in the cloud
- Network World – May 4, 2017
- Red Hat announced native access to Amazon Web Services products in its Red Hat OpenShift product. OpenShift is the company’s platform as a service (PaaS) application development software, and it’s also the company’s main tool for helping enterprises deploy application containers, including those from Docker.
- Red Hat's Vision for an Automated Enterprise
- Windows IT Pro – May 4, 2017
- At Red Hat Summit, the company laid out its vision of the future, and it did so with hardly a mention of the word "Linux." Instead, we heard about "the automated enterprise, powered by Ansible."