Red Hat Delivers on Vision to Automate the Enterprise with Ansible
Red Hat Unveils End-to-End Cloud-Native Development Environment with Red Hat OpenShift.io
Turkcell’s Orhan Bıyıklıoğlu Named Red Hat’s 2017 Certified Professional of the Year
Red Hat Sets New Standard for Trusted, Enterprise-Grade Containers with Industry’s First Container Health Index
Red Hat Breaks Down Barriers to Building Cloud-Native Microservices with Red Hat OpenShift Application Runtimes
Red Hat and AWS Extend Strategic Alliance to Package Access to AWS Services Within Red Hat OpenShift
11th Annual Red Hat Innovation Awards Recognize Achievements in Open Source
Red Hat Launches Latest Version of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, Pairing Production Stability with IT Modernization
IBM and Red Hat Collaborate to Accelerate Hybrid Cloud Adoption with OpenStack
University of Salzburg Creates Self-Service Portal for IT Services Using Red Hat Solutions
- 1 of 55
Subscribe to Red Hat’s company newsletter
Sign up for Red Hat Shares for our take on technology trends, open source software, recent industry news, and more.
- Why Red Hat makes more money on Docker than Docker does
- TechRepublic – December 23, 2016
- Docker is sticking close to Red Hat's playbook, open sourcing its code. Not content to stop there, however, Docker has also been buying companies and open sourcing their code, too—just as Red Hat has done (Gluster, 3scale, etc.).
- Insights on Red Hat, SUSE & Canonical; The Major Linux Companies
- The FOSS Post – January 11, 2017
- Open source software were always promisable. Thanks for the collaboration, opportunities and infrastructure that it provides to both end users and enterprises. Linux is an amazing example for a successful open source code which shapes future.
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.4 Improves Storage
- eWeek – January 18, 2017
- New release of Red Hat's enterprise-grade container platform is based on the recent Kubernetes 1.4 milestone, adding new dynamic storage capabilities and an enhanced dashboard.
- Red Hat CEO Says Users Are Driving Business Software Innovation
- Wall Street Journal – January 23, 2017
- The center of innovation in business software has shifted toward users in the corporate world, according to Jim Whitehurst, CEO of open-source software pioneer Red Hat Inc.
- The 20 Coolest Cloud Platform And Development Vendors Of The 2017 Cloud 100
- CRN – February 1, 2017
- Businesses discovering the emerging competitive landscape requires them to build and deploy software rapidly are increasingly turning to Platform-as-a-Service solutions to power their digital transformations.
- Blockchain: The Invisible Technology That's Changing the World
- PCMag India – February 6, 2017
- Blockchain isn't a household buzzword, like the cloud or the Internet of Things. It's not an in-your-face innovation you can see and touch as easily as a smartphone or a package from Amazon.