Red Hat Helps Intermountain Healthcare Digitally Transform with Modernized Infrastructure and IT Automation
Red Hat Unveils Industry’s First Production-Ready Open Source Hyperconverged Infrastructure
Red Hat Offers Launchpad for IT Transformation with Latest Version of Red Hat Virtualization
University of Salzburg Creates Self-Service Portal for IT Services Using Red Hat Solutions
Swisscom Guides Customers into the Digital Age with Red Hat OpenStack Platform and Red Hat Virtualization
IBM Power Systems and Red Hat Extend Collaboration for Next-Generation Cloud Platforms
Red Hat Powers New Generation of High-performance virtualization based on open standards with Red Hat Virtualization 4
Red Hat Positioned in the Visionaries Quadrant of Gartner's 2016 Magic Quadrant for x86 Server Virtualization Infrastructure
SEAQ Servicios’ Felipe Ceballos Named Red Hat’s 2016 Certified Professional of the Year
10th Annual Red Hat Innovation Awards Recognize Achievements in Open Source
- 1 of 12
Subscribe to Red Hat’s company newsletter
Sign up for Red Hat Shares for our take on technology trends, open source software, recent industry news, and more.
- What are containers and why do you need them?
- CIO – June 27, 2017
- Containers are a solution to the problem of how to get software to run reliably when moved from one computing environment to another. Here's what you need to know about this popular technology.
- Red Hat earnings suggest hybrid cloud is here to stay
- TechRepublic – June 27, 2017
- Red Hat's strategy of enabling CIOs to incrementally embrace full public cloud computing is clear to see. Until last week's significant earnings beat, however, it wasn't as clear that the company's pragmatic, hybrid approach would be enough to carry the open source giant to $5 billion in revenue. With Red Hat shares launching 10% on its break-out earnings news, we can safely put that question to rest.
- Industry Spotlight: Citizen developers are a necessity
- SD Times – July 1, 2017
- Software development team roles are changing as the pace of business continues to accelerate. Agile development, continuous integration and continuous delivery continue to become more important. At the same time, there are more low-code and no-code platforms that enable less technical “citizen developers” to build, update and enhance line of business applications.
- Linux Container Security: 10 Essential Elements
- Network Computing – July 6, 2017
- Many organizations are interested in containers because they enable users to easily package an application, and all its dependencies, into a single image that can be moved from development, to testing and production without changing.
- Why the Red Hat-Amazon partnership is a big deal in the cloud
- TechTarget – July 7,2017
- However organizations choose to interpret the meaning behind digital transformation, there is at least one thing that appears consistent: it’s got business decision makers thinking about their integration middleware.
- Red Hat's Vision for an Automated Enterprise
- CIO – July 13, 2017
- Looking for an edge in today’s IT job marketplace? Benchmark your cloud computing knowledge and skills with one — or more — of these highly regarded cloud computing certifications.