Orange and Red Hat Join Forces to Spearhead Network Virtualization Innovation
Red Hat Ceph Storage 3 Broadens Reach for Enterprise Workloads
Organizations in the UK Speed Innovation and Business Transformation with Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
Red Hat Acquires Permabit Assets, Eases Barriers to Cloud Portability with Data Deduplication Technology
Red Hat Pairs Enterprise-Grade Kubernetes with Massively-Scalable Cloud Infrastructure in Latest Version of Red Hat Cloud Suite
Rackspace Wins 2017 Red Hat Innovator of the Year Award
Latest Red Hat Ceph Storage Release Expands Versatility as Object Store
Red Hat Adds Open Source Might to Massachusetts Open Cloud’s Big Data Analysis
Oak Ridge National Laboratory Delivers Accessible, Powerful Supercomputing Environment with Red Hat OpenStack Platform
Red Hat Drives Cloud Infrastructure Upgrades with Latest Version of Production-Ready OpenStack Platform
- 1 of 9
Subscribe to Red Hat’s company newsletter
Sign up for Red Hat Shares for our take on technology trends, open source software, recent industry news, and more.
- Red Hat rebranding effort aims to eliminate certification confusion
- Certification Magazine – December 1, 2017
- Effective December 1, all Red Hat Certificates of Expertise are rebranded as Red Hat Certified Specialist. The goal of the rebranding is to communicate more clearly to others what Red Hat certifications represent as well as convey the training and skills of certificate holders. We expect one result of the rebranding is an increased interest in credentials from individuals who are thinking about improving their careers.
- From Linux to Cloud, why Red Hat matters for every enterprise
- ZDnet – November 29, 2017
- Today, Red Hat dominates enterprise Linux. Tomorrow, it wants to rule the cloud. Don't bet against it.
- What you need to know (now) about container standards
- InfoWorld – November 16, 2017
- As more and more organizations adopt Linux container technology, standards are being developed to help communities and vendors innovate while retaining compatibility among container implementations. Standards are a good thing, but it’s important to know how different standards do (or don’t) work together—and what they mean for your container deployment efforts moving forward.
- Red Hat CTO Details the Next Waves of IT Innovation
- eWeek – November 10, 2017
- In a video interview with eWEEK, Chris Wright, Red Hat Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, discusses some of the future technology directions for his company, including what's next for Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), where machine learning and artificial intelligence are headed, and what the most exciting areas of innovation are likely to be in the years ahead.
- Interview with Tim Yeaton, CMO, Red Hat
- IDG Blog – November 7, 2017
- Tim Yeaton, Red Hat Chief Marketing Officer, sits down with Josh London, CMO of IDG Communications, to discuss Red Hat's transformation beyond its Linux-based roots, the marketing team's strategies for enhancing the customer experience, and best practices for how the team is measuring content efficiency.
- Why A Successful Microservices Strategy Starts with DevOps
- Container Journal – October 30, 2017
- Often for enterprises to remain competitive they need to be able to quickly respond and adapt to changes in the market. DevOps aims to meet this need by combining a culture centered on collaboration through owning the code from development to production, instead of developers simply throwing it over the wall to operations and having no subsequent responsibility.