Red Hat Breaks Down Barriers to Building Cloud-Native Microservices with Red Hat OpenShift Application Runtimes
Red Hat Updates Integration Offerings to Help Enterprises Simplify Application Initiatives Across Hybrid IT Architectures
Red Hat Launches Mobile Application Platform
Red Hat Expands JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Subscription with Greater Flexibility to Move into the Cloud
Red Hat Outlines Vision to Help Enterprise IT Take ‘Mobile First’ From Hype to Reality
Red Hat Announces New Teams and Collaboration Enhancement for FeedHenry 3 Mobile Application Platform
Red Hat Launches New Release of OpenShift Enterprise and Adds Private iPaaS
Red Hat to Acquire FeedHenry, Adds Enterprise Mobile Application Platform
Red Hat Takes the Guesswork out of Cloud, Hybrid and Internet-of-Things Integration
Red Hat Announces New OpenShift Certification
- 1 of 2
Subscribe to Red Hat’s company newsletter
Sign up for Red Hat Shares for our take on technology trends, open source software, recent industry news, and more.
- Why Red Hat makes more money on Docker than Docker does
- TechRepublic – December 23, 2016
- Docker is sticking close to Red Hat's playbook, open sourcing its code. Not content to stop there, however, Docker has also been buying companies and open sourcing their code, too—just as Red Hat has done (Gluster, 3scale, etc.).
- Insights on Red Hat, SUSE & Canonical; The Major Linux Companies
- The FOSS Post – January 11, 2017
- Open source software were always promisable. Thanks for the collaboration, opportunities and infrastructure that it provides to both end users and enterprises. Linux is an amazing example for a successful open source code which shapes future.
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.4 Improves Storage
- eWeek – January 18, 2017
- New release of Red Hat's enterprise-grade container platform is based on the recent Kubernetes 1.4 milestone, adding new dynamic storage capabilities and an enhanced dashboard.
- Red Hat CEO Says Users Are Driving Business Software Innovation
- Wall Street Journal – January 23, 2017
- The center of innovation in business software has shifted toward users in the corporate world, according to Jim Whitehurst, CEO of open-source software pioneer Red Hat Inc.
- The 20 Coolest Cloud Platform And Development Vendors Of The 2017 Cloud 100
- CRN – February 1, 2017
- Businesses discovering the emerging competitive landscape requires them to build and deploy software rapidly are increasingly turning to Platform-as-a-Service solutions to power their digital transformations.
- Blockchain: The Invisible Technology That's Changing the World
- PCMag India – February 6, 2017
- Blockchain isn't a household buzzword, like the cloud or the Internet of Things. It's not an in-your-face innovation you can see and touch as easily as a smartphone or a package from Amazon.