Red Hat Delivers JBoss EAP 7, a Foundation for Hybrid Cloud Applications
INTTRA Powers Business Processes and Delivers Customer Value with Red Hat JBoss Middleware Solutions
Red Hat’s Middleware Product Updates Enhance Manageability and Usability For Enterprise IT Professionals
Red Hat Announces Finalists in Fourth Annual Innovation Awards
Covad Communications Slashes Costs and Improves Time-to-Market with JBoss Enterprise Middleware
Red Hat Announces JBoss Virtual Experience
Red Hat Expands Enterprise SOA Offering with Management and Next-Generation ESB and Rules Features
NH Hoteles Selects Red Hat and JBoss Solutions for Its Business-Critical Web Portal
Red Hat Launches JBoss Operations Network 2.0 to Enhance Enterprise Middleware Manageability
Subscribe to Red Hat’s company newsletter
Sign up for Red Hat Shares for our take on technology trends, open source software, recent industry news, and more.
- Red Hat revamps OpenShift Online for containers
- InfoWorld – June 16, 2016
- OpenShift Online, Red Hat's hosted open source PaaS solution, is getting a container-powered revamp. Specifically, it'll be upgraded to run Red Hat's OpenShift 3, which reworks the platform around container technology. This constitutes another step, if a small one, toward Red Hat's vision for an open source-powered enterprise hybrid cloud.
- Big data and open-source cloud technology help Gulf Air pin down customer sentiment
- ComputerWeekly.com – June 2, 2016
- This summer, Gulf Air has in its enterprise IT arsenal what the carrier hopes will give it a competitive advantage over its regional rivals – something its IT director claims is the first of its kind in the world: a big data engine that performs sentiment analysis on both Arabic and English textual data. Essentially, this enables Gulf Air to find out what customers think about the airline (and its competitors) at any given moment.
- The next generation of OpenShift Online is here
- Red Hat Blog – June 16, 2016
- We are excited to announce a developer preview of OpenShift Online 3, our public cloud application development and hosting platform based on OpenShift 3. The next generation of OpenShift Online is one of the first multi-tenant Docker-based container application platforms that is also powered by Kubernetes.
- Customer highlights to watch for at Red Hat Summit 2016
- Red Hat Blog – June 17, 2016
- From keynotes and sessions, the power of participation will be in full effect at this year’s Summit, providing attendees an opportunity to hear from dozens of customers from around the world on how they are using open source to solve some of their most challenging IT issues. From Linux and cloud, to containers, integration, mobile, and more, attendees at Red Hat Summit will get to hear firsthand how others are working with Red Hat to advance datacenter modernization, digital transformation, and more.
- MBaaS Goes On-Premise: Old Can Be New!
- Enterprise Mobility Insights – June 8, 2016
- For the past several months the Red Hat Mobile Engineering and Product teams have been hard at work enhancing our technological core – our Node.js-based Mobile Backend-as-a-Service (MBaaS). While we have a long, feature rich roadmap which will continue to see rapid updates (we’re averaging one large payload per month for 2016!) we made a conscious decision to focus on providing a new deployment option where the MBaaS can be deployed on of OpenShift Enterprise while the remaining components of the Mobile Application Platform remain hosted in the cloud.
- OpenShift Enterprise 3 by Red Hat Wins CODiE Award for Best Platform-as-a-Service Solution
- Red Hat Blog – June 8, 2016
- OpenShift has received the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) CODiE Award for Best Platform-as-a-Service for the second year in a row. These consecutive CODiE award wins show how well our container application platform has been received by our peers in the software industry. Combined with other industry recognition, the award reinforces that Red Hat is helping to set the bar for cloud-native and modern application development.