The University of Alabama at Birmingham Enhances Research and Discovery with Red Hat Ceph Storage
Latest Red Hat Ceph Storage Release Expands Versatility as Object Store
Red Hat to Acquire Codenvy, Provider of Agile and Cloud-Native Development Tools
Red Hat Open Innovation Labs Opens in London to Jumpstart Application Development with Open Source and DevOps
Red Hat Adds Open Source Might to Massachusetts Open Cloud’s Big Data Analysis
Oak Ridge National Laboratory Delivers Accessible, Powerful Supercomputing Environment with Red Hat OpenStack Platform
Red Hat Drives Cloud Infrastructure Upgrades with Latest Version of Production-Ready OpenStack Platform
Red Hat Announces 2017 Women in Open Source Award Winners
Red Hat Summit 2018 Dates Announced
Red Hat Delivers on Vision to Automate the Enterprise with Ansible
Subscribe to Red Hat’s company newsletter
Sign up for Red Hat Shares for our take on technology trends, open source software, recent industry news, and more.
- Red Hat's cloud love affair
- ZDNet – May 1, 2017
- Sure, Red Hat is a major Linux company. Indeed, most would say it's the Linux company, but moving forward, what Red Hat wants to be is the private cloud company.
- Build anything, deploy everywhere and transform business with Red Hat
- Red Hat Blog – May 2, 2017
- By adding open innovation to a consistent technology foundation, enterprises are able to deliver the applications and services that make them stand out. More importantly, they can deploy across all four footprints plus multi-cloud without fear of complexity ruling their lives.
- Red Hat launches OpenShift.io, an online IDE for building container-based applications
- TechCrunch – May 2, 2017
- Red Hat is launching OpenShift.io today, its first major foray into offering cloud-based developer tools.
- Red Hat: The cloud needs an OS, and OpenShift is just the thing
- TechRepublic – May 3, 2017
- In a world of cloud complexity, Red Hat's Linux experience could pay dividends.
- Why the Red Hat-Amazon partnership is a big deal in the cloud
- Network World – May 4, 2017
- Red Hat announced native access to Amazon Web Services products in its Red Hat OpenShift product. OpenShift is the company’s platform as a service (PaaS) application development software, and it’s also the company’s main tool for helping enterprises deploy application containers, including those from Docker.
- Red Hat's Vision for an Automated Enterprise
- Windows IT Pro – May 4, 2017
- At Red Hat Summit, the company laid out its vision of the future, and it did so with hardly a mention of the word "Linux." Instead, we heard about "the automated enterprise, powered by Ansible."