Communications Leaders Choose Red Hat OpenStack Platform for Powering Cloud Deployments to Deliver New Services
Produban Chooses Red Hat as Technology Partner to Deliver Modern Cloud Services with Kubernetes and Containers on OpenStack
Red Hat Named a Visionary in Gartner’s 2016 Magic Quadrant for Distributed File Systems and Object Storage
Swisscom Guides Customers into the Digital Age with Red Hat OpenStack Platform and Red Hat Virtualization
UKCloud Creates an Open Source Alternative for UK Public Sector with Red Hat OpenStack Platform
Red Hat and Ericsson Announce Broad Alliance to Enable Pervasive Adoption of Open Source Solutions
Nominations for 2017 Women in Open Source Awards Are Now Live
CLIMB Project Selects Red Hat Ceph Storage to Achieve Their Storage Needs to Support Medical Breakthroughs
Red Hat Expands Mobile Vision to Support Containerized Mobile App Development Based on Modern Application Technologies
2016 Red Hat Government Symposium to Highlight Open Source's Role in Government Digital Transformation
Subscribe to Red Hat’s company newsletter
Sign up for Red Hat Shares for our take on technology trends, open source software, recent industry news, and more.
- Red Hat revamps OpenShift Online for containers
- InfoWorld – June 16, 2016
- OpenShift Online, Red Hat's hosted open source PaaS solution, is getting a container-powered revamp. Specifically, it'll be upgraded to run Red Hat's OpenShift 3, which reworks the platform around container technology. This constitutes another step, if a small one, toward Red Hat's vision for an open source-powered enterprise hybrid cloud.
- Big data and open-source cloud technology help Gulf Air pin down customer sentiment
- ComputerWeekly.com – June 2, 2016
- This summer, Gulf Air has in its enterprise IT arsenal what the carrier hopes will give it a competitive advantage over its regional rivals – something its IT director claims is the first of its kind in the world: a big data engine that performs sentiment analysis on both Arabic and English textual data. Essentially, this enables Gulf Air to find out what customers think about the airline (and its competitors) at any given moment.
- The next generation of OpenShift Online is here
- Red Hat Blog – June 16, 2016
- We are excited to announce a developer preview of OpenShift Online 3, our public cloud application development and hosting platform based on OpenShift 3. The next generation of OpenShift Online is one of the first multi-tenant Docker-based container application platforms that is also powered by Kubernetes.
- Customer highlights to watch for at Red Hat Summit 2016
- Red Hat Blog – June 17, 2016
- From keynotes and sessions, the power of participation will be in full effect at this year’s Summit, providing attendees an opportunity to hear from dozens of customers from around the world on how they are using open source to solve some of their most challenging IT issues. From Linux and cloud, to containers, integration, mobile, and more, attendees at Red Hat Summit will get to hear firsthand how others are working with Red Hat to advance datacenter modernization, digital transformation, and more.
- MBaaS Goes On-Premise: Old Can Be New!
- Enterprise Mobility Insights – June 8, 2016
- For the past several months the Red Hat Mobile Engineering and Product teams have been hard at work enhancing our technological core – our Node.js-based Mobile Backend-as-a-Service (MBaaS). While we have a long, feature rich roadmap which will continue to see rapid updates (we’re averaging one large payload per month for 2016!) we made a conscious decision to focus on providing a new deployment option where the MBaaS can be deployed on of OpenShift Enterprise while the remaining components of the Mobile Application Platform remain hosted in the cloud.
- OpenShift Enterprise 3 by Red Hat Wins CODiE Award for Best Platform-as-a-Service Solution
- Red Hat Blog – June 8, 2016
- OpenShift has received the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) CODiE Award for Best Platform-as-a-Service for the second year in a row. These consecutive CODiE award wins show how well our container application platform has been received by our peers in the software industry. Combined with other industry recognition, the award reinforces that Red Hat is helping to set the bar for cloud-native and modern application development.