Red Hat Completes FIPS 140-2 Certifications for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
Red Hat Launches OpenShift Dedicated on Google Cloud Platform
Red Hat Opens Call for Submissions for 2017 Red Hat Certified Professional of the Year Award
Digitally Advanced Traditional Enterprises Are Eight Times More Likely to Grow Share by Committing to Advanced Technologies But Still Lag Behind Digital Natives
Fedora 25 Now Generally Available
Red Hat Software Collections 2.3 and Red Hat Developer Toolset 6 Now Generally Available
Red Hat é reconhecida entre as melhores empresas para trabalhar no Brasil pelo Great Place to Work
Red Hat Named a Leader in Gartner's 2016 Magic Quadrant for Full Life Cycle API Management
EdLogics Addresses Health Literacy Gap with Linux Container and Cloud Solutions from Red Hat
Red Hat Powers Network, Storage Performance with Latest Version of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
Subscribe to Red Hat’s company newsletter
Sign up for Red Hat Shares for our take on technology trends, open source software, recent industry news, and more.
- Red Hat is pretty good at being Red Hat
- RedMonk – September 21, 2017
- So it turns out Red Hat is pretty good at being Red Hat. By that I mean Red Hat sticks to the knitting, carries water and chops wood, and generally just does a good job of packaging open source technology for enterprise adoption. It’s fashionable these days to decry open source – “it’s not a business”. Maybe not for you, but for Red Hat it sure is.
- 8 speed bumps that may slow down the microservices and container express
- ZDnet – September 4, 2017
- Containers and microservices are paving the way to DevOps. However, as with any promising technology approach, they require management care and feeding.
- Open source helps Schiphol fly to multi-clouds
- ComputerWeekly – August 31, 2017
- Amsterdam airport Schiphol is utilising open source software to create and use a multi-cloud platform with an open API.
- What makes an open source project succeed?
- JAXenter – August 29, 2017
- What makes an open source project succeed? We all use open source projects in our daily lives, but not all projects are successful. Sometimes, they are just lonely github pages for one developer toiling away at their computer. Open source seems like it should be antithetical to corporate or institutional support.
- How to Ensure a Successful OpenStack Deployment
- InformationWeek – August 17, 2017
- This year, OpenStack has seen an increase in adoption across businesses of all sizes, not just in the enterprise. Regardless of organization size, deployments continue to grow. According to 451 Research and the OpenStack Foundation, 72% of OpenStack deployments are now between 1,000 and 10,000 cores in size, and happening in companies with under 10,000 employees. But as architects and IT teams are tasked with designing and deploying OpenStack clouds of this scale, they face many challenges that can negatively impact the results of a deployment.
- Top 5 container mistakes that cause security problems
- CSO – August 14, 2017
- While working independently is an important skill, your containers also have to be able to play well with others. Here are five of what Kristen Newcomer, security strategist at Red Hat, calls the biggest container mistakes to avoid, particularly when playing in your own sandbox.