Red Hat Joins Platform Stability and Open Innovation with Latest Version of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
Media Alert: Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst to Speak at Fortune Brainstorm TECH
Red Hat Launches Expansive Global Cloud Ecosystem with Certified Cloud and Service Provider Program
Red Hat Enterprise Linux for SAP HANA® Available on Amazon Web Services
Red Hat Announces Dates for Red Hat Summit 2016 in San Francisco
Red Hat Customer Portal Recognized as One of the “Ten Best Web Support Sites”
Red Hat Advances Analytics, Management, Operations for Private, Public and Hybrid Clouds
Red Hat Updates Storage Portfolio to Deliver Uncompromised Performance at Petabyte Scale
Red Hat Amplifies its Partner Ecosystem with New Alliances for Red Hat Storage Portfolio
Red Hat Delivers OpenShift Enterprise 3 to Power a New Web-Scale Distributed Application Platform
Subscribe to Red Hat’s company newsletter
Sign up for Red Hat Shares for our take on technology trends, open source software, recent industry news, and more.
- Why Is Microsoft Showing So Much Interest In Linux?
- Forbes – December 7, 2016
- Microsoft has decided that the operating system is no longer an important battleground, and that it's more important to gain market share in cloud (Azure and Office 365) than it is to put energy into battling Linux for application market share.
- How Red Hat and OpenShift Automate Infrastructure Management — Helping You Develop, Deploy, and Scale Container-Based Apps Faster
- HostingAdvice.com – November 23, 2016
- OpenShift capitalizes on Docker containers and Kubernetes orchestration, balancing flexible computing power with an easy-to-use interface. Developer Evangelist Grant Shipley told us about some of his favorite OpenShift features and the challenge of balancing complicated developer needs with an easy-to-use interface.
- Red Hat Opens Up OpenShift Dedicated to Google Cloud Platform
- The New Stack – December 8, 2016
- Red Hat announced the general availability of Google Cloud Platform as an alternative option for deploying OpenShift Dedicated.
- Gift Spurs Open-Source Ideas At Duke
- Duke Today – November 30, 2016
- Thanks to a new collaboration between Red Hat and Duke University, Duke students are designing a new prosthetic that will help a 26-year-old in her work and other daily tasks.
- How Red Hat aims to make Kubernetes boring...and successful
- TechRepublic – November 17, 2016
- Red Hat's Midas Touch comes down to making risky technology safe, and now it's hoping to do the same to Kubernetes. Here's how it wants to make Kubernetes more boring for risk-averse CIOs.
- Open source: Walking the line between crowdsourcing and a captain-less ship
- Telecoms.com – November 28, 2016
- Some of the industry's most innovative concepts would not have arisen if not for the principles and acceptance of open source. But is open source all good?