Red Hat Introduces New Partner Initiative for Blockchain Software Vendors
Red Hat Introduces New DevOps Training and Certifications
Red Hat and QCT Collaborate on Systems for OpenStack and Ceph
Red Hat Expands Red Hat Developer Program with No-Cost Red Hat Enterprise Linux Developer Subscription
SanDisk and Red Hat Form Strategic Alliance to Deliver High-Performance Flash-based Ceph Storage Solutions
Red Hat Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2016 Results
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.6 Offers Improved Performance, Scale and Security for High-Performance Linux-based Workloads
Eurotech and Red Hat Collaborate to Power More Secure and Scalable Internet-of-Things Implementations
36 Percent Of Line Of Business Decision-makers See The Approach To Mobile App Development Being Business-led In The Next 24 Months
Red Hat and Amdocs Collaborate to Enable Open Innovation for Communications Service Providers
Subscribe to Red Hat’s company newsletter
Sign up for Red Hat Shares for our take on technology trends, open source software, recent industry news, and more.
- Red Hat rebranding effort aims to eliminate certification confusion
- Certification Magazine – December 1, 2017
- Effective December 1, all Red Hat Certificates of Expertise are rebranded as Red Hat Certified Specialist. The goal of the rebranding is to communicate more clearly to others what Red Hat certifications represent as well as convey the training and skills of certificate holders. We expect one result of the rebranding is an increased interest in credentials from individuals who are thinking about improving their careers.
- From Linux to Cloud, why Red Hat matters for every enterprise
- ZDnet – November 29, 2017
- Today, Red Hat dominates enterprise Linux. Tomorrow, it wants to rule the cloud. Don't bet against it.
- What you need to know (now) about container standards
- InfoWorld – November 16, 2017
- As more and more organizations adopt Linux container technology, standards are being developed to help communities and vendors innovate while retaining compatibility among container implementations. Standards are a good thing, but it’s important to know how different standards do (or don’t) work together—and what they mean for your container deployment efforts moving forward.
- Red Hat CTO Details the Next Waves of IT Innovation
- eWeek – November 10, 2017
- In a video interview with eWEEK, Chris Wright, Red Hat Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, discusses some of the future technology directions for his company, including what's next for Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), where machine learning and artificial intelligence are headed, and what the most exciting areas of innovation are likely to be in the years ahead.
- Interview with Tim Yeaton, CMO, Red Hat
- IDG Blog – November 7, 2017
- Tim Yeaton, Red Hat Chief Marketing Officer, sits down with Josh London, CMO of IDG Communications, to discuss Red Hat's transformation beyond its Linux-based roots, the marketing team's strategies for enhancing the customer experience, and best practices for how the team is measuring content efficiency.
- Why A Successful Microservices Strategy Starts with DevOps
- Container Journal – October 30, 2017
- Often for enterprises to remain competitive they need to be able to quickly respond and adapt to changes in the market. DevOps aims to meet this need by combining a culture centered on collaboration through owning the code from development to production, instead of developers simply throwing it over the wall to operations and having no subsequent responsibility.