Red Hat Expands JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Subscription with Greater Flexibility to Move into the Cloud
Red Hat Developer Toolset 3.1 Now Available
Red Hat Helps Enterprises Optimize Complex Planning and Scheduling Challenges with New Business Resource Planner
MEDIA ALERT: Red Hat to Host Virtual Event, “Building Data-Driven Solutions for the Internet of Things,” on April 23, 2015
Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6.2 Achieves Highest Level Common Criteria Certification
Red Hat Announces Winners of Red Hat North American Partner Awards
Dell and Red Hat Upgrade Production-Ready, OpenStack Private-Cloud Offering
Red Hat Announces Red Hat Summit 2015, the Industry's Premier Open Source Technology Event
Red Hat Receives 5-Star Rating in CRN’s 2015 Partner Program Guide for Third Year in a Row
Red Hat Brings Big Data Integration to JBoss Middleware Portfolio
Subscribe to Red Hat’s company newsletter
Sign up for Red Hat Shares for our take on technology trends, open source software, recent industry news, and more.
- Red Hat's cloud love affair
- ZDNet – May 1, 2017
- Sure, Red Hat is a major Linux company. Indeed, most would say it's the Linux company, but moving forward, what Red Hat wants to be is the private cloud company.
- Build anything, deploy everywhere and transform business with Red Hat
- Red Hat Blog – May 2, 2017
- By adding open innovation to a consistent technology foundation, enterprises are able to deliver the applications and services that make them stand out. More importantly, they can deploy across all four footprints plus multi-cloud without fear of complexity ruling their lives.
- Red Hat launches OpenShift.io, an online IDE for building container-based applications
- TechCrunch – May 2, 2017
- Red Hat is launching OpenShift.io today, its first major foray into offering cloud-based developer tools.
- Red Hat: The cloud needs an OS, and OpenShift is just the thing
- TechRepublic – May 3, 2017
- In a world of cloud complexity, Red Hat's Linux experience could pay dividends.
- Why the Red Hat-Amazon partnership is a big deal in the cloud
- Network World – May 4, 2017
- Red Hat announced native access to Amazon Web Services products in its Red Hat OpenShift product. OpenShift is the company’s platform as a service (PaaS) application development software, and it’s also the company’s main tool for helping enterprises deploy application containers, including those from Docker.
- Red Hat's Vision for an Automated Enterprise
- Windows IT Pro – May 4, 2017
- At Red Hat Summit, the company laid out its vision of the future, and it did so with hardly a mention of the word "Linux." Instead, we heard about "the automated enterprise, powered by Ansible."